About RJO WebOE
WebOE is RJO’s free web-enabled application that is a firewall-friendly order entry module connecting traders to the global futures marketplace. All you need is Internet access and a browser; no special client configurations or software installation is needed. Utilizing a series of dynamic Web pages, WebOE enables traders to place, change and monitor order flow anytime, anywhere. Combine WebOE with an existing quotes and charts package for a complete order-routing and execution experience.
- Depth of Market – View current activity for a selected contract at various prices (CME Group, ICE and Liffe exchanges currently supported).
- Quotes – Access snapshot, real time and last tick quotes.
- Templates for Preset order – Quickly pull up ten pre-configured order templates and another ten pre-configured spread order templates.
- Dynamic User Interface – Mold and shape the interface by resizing windows, relocating and removing columns, and moving screens across multiple monitors.
- Integrated Risk Management Screen – Access information on customer accounts using the upgraded marked-to-market account detail and risk management tool.
RJO WebOE Specifications
- Type – Web based
- Cost – FREE
- Quotes – Snapshot, Real-time and Last Tick Quotes
- Charts – Yes
- Market Depth – Yes
- Risk Management – Yes
- Markets – CME, GLOBEX, CBOT, eCBOT, NYMEX, COMEX, NYBOT, KCBT, MGEX, ICE, LIFFE, EUREX
- System Requirements – Internet Access and Web Browser
RJO WebOE Video Tutorials and User Manuals
RJO WebOE Screenshots
WebOE Order Form:
Request a demo account
We can provide a demo account on most platforms that we offer, as well as a guided tutorial, should you require further introduction to the platform. If you need help deciding on which platform to use or simply more information, please use the form below or contact us directly at:
Toll free (USA): (800) 854-8203 — International: +1-949-933-0179 — Email: email@example.com