It is WISDOM’s policy to maintain the confidential information of customer information. WISDOM maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards over customer information.
In the event WISDOM’s policies change with respect to financial privacy requirements, clients will be informed of the change within a reasonable time.
WISDOM is committed to safeguarding the personal information that you provide us. This Privacy Statement describes how we handle and protect personal information we collect about individuals, such as you, who apply for or receive our products and services. The provisions of this notice apply to former customers as well as our current customers.
When you apply for or maintain an account with WISDOM, we collect personal information about you for business purposes, such as evaluating your financial needs, processing your requests and transactions, informing you about products and services that may be of interest to you, and providing customer service. The personal information we collect about you includes:
• information you provide to us on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, date of birth, social security number, occupation, assets, and income;
• information about your transactions with us;
• information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and other entities not affiliated with WISDOM; and
• information you provide to us to verify your identity, such as a passport, or received from other entities not affiliated with WISDOM.
We limit access to your personal information to those employees who need to know in order to conduct our business, service your account, and help you accomplish your financial objectives, such as providing you with a broad range of products and services. Our employees are required to maintain and protect the confidentiality of your personal information and must follow established procedures to do so. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. We do not rent or sell your name or personal information to anyone.
In order to support the financial products and services we provide to you, we may share the personal information described above with third-party service providers and joint marketers not affiliated with us, as required by the laws pertaining to introducing brokers under the commodity exchange act.
• financial service institutions (e.g., advisers, dealers, brokers, futures commission merchants, trust companies and banks) with whom we have joint marketing agreements, such as agreements to market financial services or products that we jointly offer, endorse or sponsor;
• companies under contract to perform services for us or on our behalf, such as vendors that prepare and mail statements and transaction confirmations or provide data processing, computer software maintenance and development, transaction processing and marketing services.
• Compliance and legal firms that assist WISDOM in complying with regulatory requirements.
These companies acting on our behalf are required to keep your personal information confidential. WISDOM obtains assurance that the companies maintain privacy statements of their own.
Wisdom Trading Inc.
601 Heritage Dr suite 440
Jupiter Fl 33458
800-854-8203 intl 949-548-2021