About CQG Trader
For the trader who doesn’t need a technical analysis tool, CQG Trader has the speed and reliability you need in a quote and trading program. CQG Trader is a high-performance, market data and electronic trading application where traders can view market activity, place orders, and track orders and positions.
- CQG’s DOMTrader, a depth-of-market (DOM) order execution tool, provides transparency beyond the best bid and offer.
- A powerful Order Ticket that is a DOMTrader® and order manager all in one. Its depth-of-market view provides buy/sell buttons and a set of order management windows.
- Trade more than one market seamlessly using the four tabs in DOMTrader.
- Quote Board displays open, high, low, last, and net change.
- Order Desk attaches to any CQG application, such as quote boards or chart.
- Access account details including working orders, filled orders, account balance, open trade equity for futures, unrealized profit/loss for options on futures, collateral on deposit, and more.
CQG Trader User Manual
CQG Trader Screenshot
View market activity, place orders, and track orders and positions seamlessly:
Request a demo account
We can provide a demo account on most platforms that we offer, as well as a guided tutorial, should you require further introduction to the platform. If you need help deciding on which platform to use or simply more information, please use the form below or contact us directly at:
Toll free (USA): (800) 854-8203 — International: +1-949-933-0179 — Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
< Back to trading platforms main page