Strategy type: Counter Trend Swing trading
MeanSwing II is a mean-reversion (countertrend) swing trading strategy designed for stock indices. This strategy utilizes twenty high-probability signals and takes a position when a sufficient number of them are long or short. The strategy has a protective trailing stop-loss order (the smaller of a volatility based trailing stop or $5000 fixed money management trailing stop).
- Developer: Gary Hart / TrendFinder Trading Systems
- strategy type: Mean Reversion Counter Trend Swing Trading
- Markets Traded: Emini S&P, Nasdaq, and Russell 2000
- Lease and Commissions: $75 per month / $10 per trade
- Minimum Account Size: $20,000