About CQG Q-Trader
The recently released Q Trader cleverly bridges the gap between the Trader and Integrated platform by offering charts and increased functionality without making the price too prohibitive to the average trader.
- An impressive charting functionality with many of the key technical indicators.
- The ability to trade off the charts.
- CQG’s DOMTrader, a depth-of-market (DOM) order execution tool, provides transparency beyond the best bid and offer.
- A powerful Order Ticket that is a DOMTrader® and order manager all in one. Its depth-of-market view provides buy/sell buttons and a set of order management windows.
- Trade more than one market seamlessly using the four tabs in DOMTrader.
- Quote Board displays open, high, low, last, and net change.
- Access account details including working orders, filled orders, account balance, open trade equity for futures, unrealized profit/loss for options on futures, collateral on deposit, and more.
CQG Q-Trader Document
CQG Q-Trader Screenshot
Request a demo account
We can provide a demo account on most platforms that we offer, as well as a guided tutorial, should you require further introduction to the platform. If you need help deciding on which platform to use or simply more information, please use the form below or contact us directly at:
Toll free (USA): (800) 854-8203 — International: +1-949-933-0179 — Email: email@example.com