Strategy type: Short Term Trend Following
Sentinel is a trend-following system that watches for early market strength or weakness and then a confirming continuation. It uses no indicators, relying exclusively on time and price patterns, which tend to provide the most reliable trade signals, since they are usually associated with general human emotions or a “crowd mentality”. Sentinel is the simplest of the TradingVisions systems, with only one primary entry parameter.
- Developer: Trading Visions
- Strategy type: Short-term trend following
- Markets Traded: Emini S&P, NASDAQ, and Russell 2000
- Platform: TradeStation
- Lease and Commissions: $65 per month / $10 per trade
- Min. Account Size: $20,000