New Trading Systems page

We offer a suite of trading systems developed by our in-house programmers, that are available exclusively to Wisdom Trading clients. We also provide full execution services for a fully automated strategy trading solution.

The strategies we offer are a combination of short term, mean reversion, and long term trading systems for Commodities, Index Futures, and Currency products.

Below are the four systems we offer to our clients, and their main performance stats (after commissions and slippage).

CTX – Short-Term Mean Reversion Trading System

CAGR:26.67%
MaxDD:12.30%
Portfolio:Global Diversified
Recommended Capital:Mid-Size*: $50K ($25K Min.)
Large: $100K ($50K Min.)

*Performance above is for the Mid-Size Portfolio. Additional performance reports available on the CTX page.

CTX is a short-term mean reversion system based on relative strength. A simple but very effective system, its win rate is very high at around 70% (including our robustness test using a completely non-optimized portfolio of 100+ markets), leaving only 30% of trades as losers.

Average trade duration: 6 days for winning trades, 10 days for losing trades.
Please click here for more info, performance stats and full simulation results report.

 

Diversity ES system – Short-Term Pattern Recognition System

CAGR:43.06%
MaxDD:20.40%
Portfolio:ES futures (S&P 500)
Recommended Capital:$25K

Diversity ES is a short-term system trading the S&P 500 futures using pattern recognition, with no indicators or parameters.

Average trade duration: 4 days for winning trades, 2 days for losing trades.
Please click here for more info, performance stats and full simulation results report.

 

LTX system – Long-Term Trend Following Trading System


CAGR:25.53%
MaxDD:23.20%
Portfolio:Large Global Diversified
Recommended Capital:LTX-8: $100K ($50K Min.)
LTX-12*: $150K ($75K Min.)
LTX-16: $200K ($100K Min.)

*Performance above is for the intermediate LTX-12. Additional performance reports available on the LTX page.

LTX is a long-term trend following system, which gives access to global diversified portfolio without the typically higher capital requirements. Using a Dynamic Market Selector, it trades a large portfolio and filters the best instruments to take positions in.

Average trade duration: 190 Days for winning trades, 46 days for losing trades.
Please click here for more info, performance stats and full simulation results report.

 

Dynamic Swing system – Global Index Trading System

CAGR:17.22%
MaxDD:19.90%
Portfolio:Global Equity Indices
Recommended Capital:$15K per market

Dynamic Swing is a short-term system trading Global Equity futures using mean reversion and relative strength.

Average trade duration: 3 days for winning trades, 7 days for losing trades.
Please click here for more info, performance stats and full simulation results report.

Disclaimers

Risk Disclosures

Commodity Trading involves high risks and you can lose a significant amount of money. Commodity trading is not suitable for many investors. Any performance results listed in all marketing materials represents simulated computer results over past historical data, and not the results of an actual account. All opinions expressed anywhere on this website are only opinions of the author. The information contained here was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, no claim is made as to its accuracy or content. Different testing platforms can produce slightly different results. Our systems are only recommended for well capitalized and experienced futures traders.

CFTC-required risk disclosure for hypothetical results

Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.

One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.