Strategy type: Mean Reversion
Dynamic Swing is a short term trading system designed to buy weakness and sell strength in the direction of a longer term trend. Dynamic Swing performs best in stock index futures and can be applied to index markets around the globe. Dynamic Swing is trying to pick a short term bottom and take profits quickly when the longer term trend resumes.
Portfolios can be customized to various account sizes, risk, and markets traded.
- Developer: Michael Collison
- strategy type: Mean reversion / trend following
- Markets Traded: S&P, NASDAQ, Russell, Mid Cap, CAC40, OMX30, EuroStoxx50, German DAX, Hang Seng, MSCI Singapore, MSCI Taiwan
- Lease and Commissions: $50 per month / $10 per trade
- Minimum Account Size: $20,000