Strategy type: Short Term Trend Following
Delphi is a robust trend-following system that employs a dynamic channel breakout entry technique. A proprietary filter reduces the likelihood of trades during congestion periods. Entries may occur on a price breakout or retracement from the main trend.
- Developer: Trading Visions
- Strategy type: Short-term trend following
- Markets Traded: Emini S&P, NASDAQ, and Russell 2000
- Platform: TradeStation
- Lease and Commissions: $50 per month / $10 per trade
- Min. Account Size: $20,000