CTX Trading System

Strategy type: Short Term Mean Reversion

The CTX Trading System is a short-term mean reversion system based on relative strength. A simple but very effective system, it will buy weakness and sell strength in the direction of the long term trend. Its win rate is very high at around 70%, leaving 30% for losing trades. CTX can be traded on a wide range of markets and excels in index markets, and volatile and trending commodity markets.

Portfolios can be customized to various account sizes, risk, and markets traded.

Key Details

  • Developer: Wisdom Trading
  • Strategy type: Short-term mean reversion
  • Markets Traded: All Global Futures and Commodities
  • Lease and Commissions: No lease / $20 per trade
  • Min. Account Size: $15,000

Performance

[CTX_Full_Large_Summary_Table]

CTX big

Performance as of end-March 2016

Start Trading this System

 

Download Full Performance Reports

We give access to the full detailed performance reports to our subscribers. Simply fill in your details below so that we can send you the immediate download links for the reports.

 

Disclaimers

Risk Disclosures

Commodity Trading involves high risks and you can lose a significant amount of money. Commodity trading is not suitable for many investors. Any performance results listed in all marketing materials represents simulated computer results over past historical data, and not the results of an actual account. All opinions expressed anywhere on this website are only opinions of the author. The information contained here was gathered from sources deemed reliable, however, no claim is made as to its accuracy or content. Different testing platforms can produce slightly different results. Our systems are only recommended for well capitalized and experienced futures traders.

CFTC-required risk disclosure for hypothetical results

Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.

One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.