Strategy type: Intermediate Term Trend Following
Aberration was originally released in 1994 and continues to be a popular trend following strategy today. Several enhancements have been made to the strategy over the years and include improved money management, a dynamic portfolio selection process, and fixed ratio money management.
Portfolios can be customized to various account sizes, risk, and markets traded.
- Developer: Keith Fitschen
- strategy type: Intermediate term trend following
- Markets Traded: All Global Futures and Commodities
- Lease and Commissions: No lease / $20 per trade
- Minimum Account Size: $25,000